Roller Network is Northern Nevada's premier colocation datacenter located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains in Reno, Nevada. Featuring triple-redundant power systems, carrier diverse fiber with multiple entrances, and redundant cooling (with air-side economization) in a well maintained restricted access environment. Roller Network brings a fresh perspective to Northern Nevada with our independent, facility-centric environment. Visit us and see why Roller Network is the premier choice for colocation.
Shared rack space:
- Shared 4-post rack space between 1U to 10U in an enclosed cabinet.
- Includes one Gigabit Ethernet port and one switched PDU outlet with 2 amp base power allowance.
- 8x5 "business hours" escorted site access.
- Apple Mac Mini colocations: 50% off standard 1U pricing.
Full (42U) or half (20U) rack space:
- Dedicated 4-post enclosed cabinet rack space.
- 1,000 watts of base power allowance on a dedicated metered PDU.
- Half rack Zero-U PDU: 20A 208V 1PH with 18 C13 and 2 C20 outlets.
- Full Rack Zero-U PDU: 20A 208V 3PH with 36 C13 and 6 C19, outlets.
- Dedicated PDUs support up to 3.3kW (half rack) or 5.7kW (full rack) each with billing per-amp beyond base allowance.
- 24-hour escorted site access.
- Cross connects: inter-rack and telco room.
- OOB: Serial console or dialtone (FXS DID).
- Line card diverse switch uplink ports.
- A+B or A+A distribution feeds for additional PDUs.
- Additional outlets, switch ports, and power per-amp.
All colocation services include:
- IPv4 and IPv6 routed subnets sized by needs-based justification.
- 5Mbps of committed rate bandwidth. Additional per-megabit or 95th percentaile.
- Facility-wide UPS+generator with 208 VAC Electrical Service SLA.
- Site Availability SLA and On-Site Assistance.
Shared Rack Space
Shared rack space is available between 1U and 10U for solutions that require less than a half or full rack of space. Shared space includes a remotely switched outlet, Gigabit Ethernet port, and 2 amps of 208V single phase power. Additional outlets, ports, and power is available. Rack space is four-post, square hole in enclosed cabinets with doors (solid sides/top, vented front/rear). Shelf space is also availble (4U minimum).
Full and Half Rack Space
Full and half rack space is available for solutions that shared space can't meet. Dedicated metered PDUs are included. Full racks also have the option of a proximity card access control system for additional security or access control. Half racks share a top/bottom split rack (20U each), while full racks are reserved for exclusive use (42U). All PDUs for full and half rack colocations are individually breakered. Rack space is four-post, square hole in enclosed cabinets with doors (solid sides/top, vented front/rear).
Full and half racks are also ideal for colocation customers that need physical separation of their space or plan to expand over time.
Apple Mac Mini Colocation
Colocation for Mac Mini servers is avaliable at a reduced price owing to its small footprint and low power consumption.
Facility-Wide UPS and Generator Protection
All critical load power in our facility is protected by a facility-scale double online UPS system and automatic diesel generator. Additionally, our facility UPS has preventative maintenance visits every year under a service contract. Our customers never need to provide or maintain their own UPS. Our generator is exercised on load twice per month (every other weekend) for one hour, affording our facility with an exceptional level of demonstrated reliability.
208V Power and Advantage
Roller Network is pleased to offer 208VAC power standard in our facility, allowing us to deliver more usable power to your equipment with greater efficiency. Modern PFC/80PLUS power supplies can operate with over 90% efficiency at 208V. Three phase power is standard for all full rack colocations. PDUs are included with all colocation services.
All colocation accounts include committed rate bandwidth from our multihomed transit blend. Additional commit may be purchased or a 95th percentile option is available for burstable bandwidth. We do not meter or charge per-bit. Roller Network offers a multihomed, carrier and physical fiber diverse bandwidth mix from AT&T and Charter. We maintain our own autonomous system.
Carrier Neutral Cross Connects
As a neutral facility our customers may also choose to order circuits through one of our on-net carriers through a cross connect. Roller Network has fiber from AT&T (diverse ring), Verizon Business, and Charter Communications. Microwave transport access is also available through our own extended network. Cable, DSL, and POTS is also available.
We also welcome multihoming and open peering with Roller Network (AS11170). Our minimum prefixes are /24 for IPv4 and /48 for IPv6.
"Remote Hands" and Site Services
Our standard work rate is $95/hour (1 hour minimum). A temporary IP KVM is also available on request as an alternative for servers without built in remote management.
On-Site Access to Colocated Equipment
Roller Network maintains a site policy of escorted access only at all times. For customer safety and security unattended access is not permitted. All activities on site are recorded. Customers with equipment in shared rack space are supervised.
Service Level Agreements
For complete details read our Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Colocation Services.
The photographs on this page are not stock photos; they are of operating Roller Network equipment.