Roller Network is Northern Nevada's premier local carrier neutral colocation datacenter in Reno, Nevada. We're conveniently located within Reno city limits minutes from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and I-580/US395 highway corridor south of I-80. Visit us to see why Roller Network is a leading choice for colocation in Northern Nevada. Call us today at 775-284-0383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full (42U) or half (20U) rack space:
- Dedicated 4-post enclosed cabinet rack space.
- 24-hour site access.
- Pricing starts at $350 per month for full racks and $175 for half racks.
Shared rack space:
- 4-post rack space up to 10U in an enclosed cabinet.
- Business hours escorted site access.
- Pricing starts at $99 per month for 1U.
Colocation services offer:
- Cross connects to providers in a carrier neutral facility.
- Facility-wide UPS and standby generator.
- Aggressive service level agreements.
Shared Rack Space
Shared rack space is available between 1U and 10U for colocation solutions that only require a small amount of equipment in simple configurations. Rack space is four-post, square hole in enclosed cabinets with doors (solid sides/top, vented front/rear). Shelf space is also available (4U minimum).
Full and Half Rack Space
Full and half rack space is available for standard colocation solutions. Half racks share a top/bottom split rack of 20U each while full racks are 42U. All PDUs for full and half rack colocations are individually breakered and metered. Rack space is four-post, square hole in enclosed cabinets with doors (solid sides/top, vented front/rear).
Facility-Wide UPS and Standby Generator Protection
All critical load power in our facility is protected by a facility-scale double online UPS system and automatic standby diesel generator. Our facility UPS has preventative maintenance visits every year under a service contract. Our customers never need to provide or maintain their own power. Our generator is exercised on load bi-weekly for one hour, offering our facility with an exceptional level of demonstrated reliability.
208V Power and Advantage
Roller Network is pleased to offer 208V AC power standard in our facility, allowing us to deliver more usable power to your equipment with greater efficiency. Modern power supplies can operate with over 90% efficiency at 208V. Three phase power is standard for all full rack colocations.
Carrier Neutral Cross Connects
As a neutral facility our customers may choose to order circuits from any of the following colocated carriers or internet service providers through a cross connect between the meet-me room (MMR) and the colocation space.
- Hurricane Electric
- Level 3
- Verizon Business
- Spectrum Business
- Roller Network
- TahoeIX Peering Fabric (see www.tahoeix.org)
- Worktable and workroom outside of colocation space.
- Guest wireless and wired access.
- Standard keyboard, video, and mouse cart.
- IP KVMs for convenient remote work.
- Loading and staging utility area with staff supervision.
The photographs on this page are not stock photos; they are of operating Roller Network equipment.