Effective September 2016 all new colocation, access (including transit and metro ethernet), and transport customers will be presented with terms and conditions in a signed Master Service Agreement which supersedes the terms and conditions shown below. Customers that have not signed a Master Service Agreement will continue to be subject to the terms and conditions shown below.
We accept the following forms of direct payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check, cashier’s check, wire transfer. We accept the following forms of indirect payment: PayPal.
Roller Network Mail and DNS services are price guaranteed for as long as the services associated with an account’s profile continue to be renewed on time. Should a renewal lapse, expire, or be cancelled, the service may not be available at the previous rate.
Due dates are 30 days after the invoice creation date. Roller Network invoices are due upon receipt and is past due if unpaid after the due date shown on the invoice. Past due invoices may result in automatic cancellation of applicable services or late fees. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that invoices are paid on time or to contact Roller Network LLC if assistance is required.
Roller Network Mail and DNS services do not use late fees and are subject to automatic cancellation. Invoices for other services may incur late fees past the invoice due date.
Quoted Service Term Agreements
Services under a quoted agreement with a service term will have terms stated on the quote.
Minimum Purchase Amount
Our minimum purchase amount per invoice is $5.00 USD. Invoices that total less than this amount will have a variable adjustment fee applied.
When choosing to be invoiced by mail instead of online (via email or the account control center), a $1.50 handling fee will be applied per invoice.
When applicable, late fees may be assessed as 5% of the total amount due. Late fees may be waived if a payment was postmarked within 7 days of the due date.
Late fees are not applicable to services provided under the following Mail/DNS service tiers: Basic, Personal, Personal Plus, Standard, Standard Plus, Professional.
If you believe that you have been billed in error, you must submit your dispute in writing within 60 days of the date of the invoice containing the disputed charge or the invoice will be considered correct.
All payments are non-refundable. Account holders are expected to work with technical support to resolve pre-sales questions. Roller Network LLC is not responsible for an account holder’s act of subscribing to a service.
Prepaid services or prepayments are non-refundable.
Chargebacks and Returned Checks
In the event of a chargeback, returned check, or similar post-transaction event resulting in funds debited from Roller Network LLC, the associated invoice will be considered unpaid. Outstanding balances must be paid by cashier’s check, certified check, or with a credit card signature authorization by fax. A handling fee of $35 will be applied.
Payment By Check
When paying by check or cashier’s check, include a copy of the invoice and make payable to “Roller Network LLC”. When you provide a check as payment, you authorize Roller Network LLC to either use information from the check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer (EFT) or to process the payment as a check transaction. When used for an EFT, funds may be withdrawn the same day we receive a payment.
Checks must be made payable in U.S. Dollars to Roller Network LLC. Checks must be drawn on a US bank. Please ensure that the payment will arrive with sufficient time to reach us before an invoice becomes overdue or services may be suspended by our automated system before we can post the payment to your account.
Payment by Wire Transfer
When paying by wire transfer a $25 wire transfer handling fee will be applied. Wire transfers are not processed by our billing system until manually entered by a member of our staff. Please allow additional time for a payment by wire transfer to post to your account. In the event that the net amount (gross transfer amount less fees applied by our bank) received differs from the actual services invoiced, renewal dates will be adjusted or the outstanding amount will be applied to the next invoice. Wire transfer minimum is $1,000.
Automated Invoice Process
Roller Network uses an automated billing system to generate invoices, send reminders, and handle past due accounts. We do not employ dedicated billing staff to monitor the system; any questions or concerns regarding a billing issue should be brought to our attention.
- Upcoming yearly reminder: this courtesy notice is sent out before the first invoice is generated for most yearly renewals. No other action is taken beyond this courtesy reminder. Mail/DNS accounts that are not invoiced on a yearly basis will not see this reminder.
- Invoice generation and first notice. The first auto-pay attempt is also made at this time. If auto-pay is successful a “payment posted” notice will also be sent and the invoice will have a zero balance.
- Invoice reminder. If auto-pay is enabled a second auto-pay attempt is made at this time. This reminder is sent a week prior to the due date.
- Past due notice. Two notices are sent at this stage: the past due notice itself and a second copy of the original invoice. Past due notices are sent after the due date has passed and if there is an outstanding balance. Following the past due notice there are two separate paths of action depending on the service class:
- For our classic Mail and DNS accounts there are no late fees: a 24-hour automatic deactivation notice is sent. Prior to deactivation a final auto-pay attempt will be made.
- For all other invoiced services (colocation, internet access, etc.) late fees will be automatically applied when the invoice is 14 days past due. Another notice will be sent at 17 days past due. A final 24 hour disconnect notice will be sent when an invoice is 20 days past due. Following this the billing system will automatically disconnect services.
When a payment is made by check or wire transfer a “payment posted” notice will be sent to the billing contact for the account.
Last Updated: 12/30/2021